UGro JUTE is a biodegradable, non-plastic, ecological plant container made of different Jute plant fibres. It is designed to reduce plastic planting pollution and when filled with UGro COCO it starts to biodegrade around week 10-12, which allows you to plant it directly into the ground straight away
UGRO JUTE RANGE
UGRO JUTE SIZES
- Standard Round Eco Jute Plant Pot – 2L/8L/12L.
- Standard Round Eco Jute Plant Pot with handles – 16L/30L/40L.
- Standard Square Eco Jute Plant Pot – 0.7L/8L/12L.
- Reinforced Square Eco Jute Plant Pot with handles – 16L/30L/40L/ 60L/ 110L.
- Reinforced Eco Plant Bed with a planting grid and a bamboo frame – 250L.
- 0.7L- 16 L – Recommended for seedling, flowers & herbs
- 30L – 40L – Recommended for small vegetables
- 60L – 250L – Recommended for small shrubs & trees.
- ECO – An earth-friendly plant-based product.
- SUSTAINABLE – Provides environmental, social and economic benefits.
- NON-PLASTIC – Eco plant pot alternative.
- JUTE – 100% Jute plant cultivated and made in India.
- AIR-ROOT-PRUNING – Optimal air-root-pruning and minimizes transplant shock.
- ROOT CARE – Renews plant roots with allows roots to develop naturally through the Jute container.
- PLANT GROWTH – Helps six stages of plant development.
- FLOWERING – Enhances the development of flowering crops.
- CO2 – A plant-based by-product which offsets and reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
- KOGuarantee – A quality control compliance guarantee.
- RECYCLE. REUSE. RETHINK. REDUCE. RENEW.