CarbonKo is an earth-friendly, plant-based coconut by-product designed to make a chemical-free BBQ and clean, odourless shisha sessions with stable heat. It is a 100% natural long-lasting fire which you can enjoy with your family and friends in a zero deforestation environmentally conscious way.
CarbonKo BBQ is earth-friendly, 100% natural coconut shell charcoal briquette designed for people who want to fire up a chemical-free, zero deforestation BBQ in a clean, environmentally conscious way. CarbonKo coconut briquettes are a renewable, plant-based coconut by-product for a conscious BBQ. When your BBQ is over, you can reuse the left-over BBQ ashes by scattering them onto your soil to renew your compost and start the organic lifecycle all over again.
CarbonKo HKH is a premium quality, chemical-free, environmentally friendly coconut shell charcoal for a clean, natural shisha session. It is made from coconut shell, so no trees have been cut down to make HKH. We designed HKH for shisha to make each session cleaner and more natural, so you can relax socially at home or in public, in an environmentally conscious way for up to 2.5 hours, and HKH does not stop there! When your session is over, you can reuse the left-over shisha ashes by scattering them onto your soil to start the organic lifecycle again.
- ECO – An earth-friendly plant-based product.
- SUSTAINABLE – Provides environmental, social and economic benefits.
- ZERO DEFORESTATION – No trees have been cut down to make this product.
- COCONUT – A 100% coconut shell by-product.
- CHEMICAL-FREE – A non-toxic clean, safe plant-based coconut charcoal.
- LONG LASTING – Each BBQ briquette burns for up to 4 hours. Each HKH cube burns for up 2.5 hours.
- ODOURLESS – An odourless coconut charcoal with chemical-free fumes.
- REAL TASTE – A coconut shell charcoal with less smoke to preserve the taste of the grill and shisha.
- CO2 – A plant-based by-product which offsets and reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
- KOGuarantee – A quality control compliance guarantee.
- RECYCLE. REUSE. RETHINK. Reuse, rethink, reduce and renew the leftover BBQ or shisha ashes as a soil amendment, by scattering it on your garden.