- High quality coconut substrate made in India.
- Coconut substrate, free of soil pathogens, odours, roots and any other impurities.
- Washed in clean, salt-free water.
- A plant-based product for indoor and outdoor use.
- Fast rooting
- Great rooting rate
- Pre-drilled holes
- Uniform insertion
- Stable structure
- ph: 6.4 in water
- EC: 1mS/min 20ºC
All parameters correspond to the moment of packaging.
Use fertilizer as required. Store in a cool and dry place.
- ECO – An earth-friendly plant-based product.
- SUSTAINABLE – Provides environmental, social and economic benefits.
- PEAT-FREE – Protecting global wetland peatland areas.
- COCONUT – A 100% coconut shell by-product.
- EC & PH – Optimal EC & pH levels.
- WATER RETENTION – Coir has a fibrous texture which provides the best water holding capacity for plant roots.
- AIR PROPERTIES – Excellent aeration properties.
- EASY GROWING – Easy to use and easy to grow.
- CO2 – A plant-based by-product which offsets and reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
- KOGuarantee – A quality control compliance guarantee.
- RECYCLE – REUSE. RETHINK. REDUCE. RENEW.